Sunday, September 18, 2005

a manicure and a what?

One of my favorite TV shows is Law & Order SVU. If you don't watch it, I highly recommend it. Plus, I love Mariska Hargitay. The show is about sexually based crimes and the cops who investigate them. I'm trying from memory, but the opening dialogue is something like:

"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. These crimes are investigated by an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. Dun-dun."

Anyway, last night I was hanging out with my folks watching an episode of SVU in their room. This particular episode was about a man who had kidnapped and raped a little girl.

During the commercial, I was talking to my mom about what I wanted to do tomorrow (well, that means today since this conversation happened last night.)

I pointed at my feet and said to my mom:

"Wake me up early tomorrow. I want to go get a pedophile."

1 comment:

Sue V. said...

lol...