Wednesday, November 23, 2005

you smell kinda funny

I used to wear Michael Kors perfume about a year ago. It's a unique scent - once you've been introduced to it you can recognize it quite quickly. Sephora.com describes it as follows:


Michael Kors is tuberose reinvented. Creamy florals explode into exotic spices, tamed by Moroccan incense. A fragrant creation with a wealth of personality that will capture the heart of every woman.


However, once I ran out of my perfume I switched to another fragrance that I wore regularly (Lalique, for you olfactory aficionados). Last week, a friend forwarded along a 20% discount on any online Sephora purchase. It happened to be expiring that day so I decided to purchase some Michael Kors perfume and get back on the tuberose bandwagon.

This morning, I was sporting some new perfume. When my mom smelled me (hah) she said:

"Oh, you're wearing your Michael Moore perfume!"

Yes, apparently I smell like fat white man.

No comments: